We’ve assembled some of the sharpest folks from across industries to compete against the antiquated system of traditional car rental. We put ideas into action and learn along the way in an open, collaborative work environment. As a part of Avail, you’ll make a direct impact and help build a business from the ground up. No matter where you’ve been, we’re always looking for fresh thinking and new perspectives.
Avail is seeking a builder-leader-technical marketer to join its Marketing leadership team. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of Performance Media [Paid Search (SEM), Paid Social, Programmatic and Affiliate Marketing tactics], Organic Growth [SEO and CRO], marketing analytics and additional efforts supporting acquisition and conversion. The Head of Digital Marketing, reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, will regularly engage with Avail senior leaders. S/he will be in charge of building a best-in-class Performance and Organic marketing team that is regarded as a key business driver in attaining Avail’s growth & profitability targets, advancing Avail’s marketing capabilities & sophistication and hiring & developing talent with key skills in media, growth, and analytics.
- Establish a best-in-class Digital Marketing function via (a) driving operational excellence in performance and growth marketing, (b) embedding data & analytics in every decision-making process, (c) optimizing technology resources within the org, and (d) delivering marketing thought leadership and strategic business acumen
- Oversee the efficient management of media investments of >$20MM, and accountable for planning/forecasting, managing seasonality/variances/changing competitive strategies - thereby, acting as a “P&L owner” of his/her assigned budget
- Proactively incorporate “Outside-In” perspectives and innovative media buying/optimization practices by keeping abreast of competitive strategies, emerging trends and technology
- Business owner of all Digital Marketing contracts responsible for maximizing long-term value for Avail
- Uphold Brand Excellence and Legal/Compliance guidelines related to Creative Assets and Marketing Messaging to ensure programs are held to a common standard to achieve success
- Responsible for developing annual Digital Marketing strategy and plan in partnership with Marketing Director, as well as Finance, Operations, and external vendor partners (e.g. Google)
- Continuously glean actionable insights from program performance, and implement strategic as well as tactical optimization based in such recommendations
- Guide and coach teams to work closely with both internal and external business partners to drive accountability for strong results, transparency into data/targeting/optimization, testing new capabilities and cost savings
- Manage various vendor/supplier relationships
This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office, but it does need to be in the United States. This position is eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
- Experience leading teams
- Hands-on experience working with a broad spectrum of digital media, analytics, automation and web management solutions (SEM Bid Mgmt. Platforms, Digital Analytics (Adobe, Google, etc.), Segment, Tableau, Webflow, etc.)
- Experience managing media budgets of >$10MM
- Ability to think strategically and execute at a tactical level equally well
- Ability to influence decision-making in a highly collaborative and low matrix environment
- Strong contract negotiation and vendor management skills
- Advanced Excel skills, including understanding of formulas, functions and analyzing results
- Advanced industry knowledge of two-sided marketplaces preferred
- Advanced organization and project/program management skills
- Advanced communication skills including proficiency in developing and delivering presentations
Education and Experience:
- 10 or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; may also have advanced degree
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is$180,000.00-$200,000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications. This role also includes a targeted yearly bonus.
That’s the day to day, here’s the bigger picture.
Avail was founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2018. But you’ll be working for (and at) Avail. Our work environment blends the ingenuity and flexibility of a startup with the scale and strengths of a Fortune 100 company. Perks include a generous PTO policy, flexible working options, and a focus on leadership, wellness, and culture. We also offer 401k, health insurance, and other employment benefits for your future.
See a job you love? We encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t a perfect match.
Learn more about life at Avail. Connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn .
We generally do not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “ here ” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “ here ” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “ here ”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “ here ”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.
We’re reinventing the future of protection and we want you!
Allstate is actively seeking transitioning military service members, military veterans, and military spouses. We have tremendous opportunities for those self-starting people who are looking for challenge, and ready for change.
Active military and veterans sacrifice so much for this country. That's why we constantly strive to better serve the brave men and women of the armed forces. From hiring practices to community involvement, military initiatives have been a priority since Allstate was founded by a veteran in 1931.
Our business is one that is built on caring - a value that has been at the core of our relationship with customers, agents, and employees for more than 89 years. Allstate has built its reputation on promising to be there when customers need help to protect their lives, families, property, and communities.
The caring, integrity, and determination shown by current and former members of the armed forces reflects our core values. Expressed through community partnerships, grants, and investments, our business has been built on integrity and caring, too.
Currently, we have openings for these insurance sales positions:
- Insurance Agency Ownership
- Market Outside Sales Associate- Local/Remote
To apply, simply click on “Apply Now” and you will be directed to complete an application on our career page. Once there, please be sure to upload your resume so that you can be assigned to a recruiter who will contact you with next steps!
Thank you for your interest in Allstate. We welcome you and look forward to working you!
Allstate | ,
Allstate | ,
Allstate | ,
Allstate | ,
Allstate | ,
Allstate | ,