Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Assists in providing technical support through on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and systems. You will work under direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instruction and escalates any discrepancies in customer requirements, blueprints, or work instructions. You will identify and escalate opportunities to improve the installation or repair procedures. You will escalate any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment.
- Inspect for Quality
- Install or Repair per Work Order
- Perform preventive maintenance on commercial HVAC systems
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems and components with little or no supervision
- Read and interpret schematic drawings regarding mechanical equipment
- Escalate Issues
- Log work carried out via dispatch tool
- Ability to travel in Vermont & New Hampshire
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3+ years of experience with commercial HVAC inclusive of pumps/valves, package units, air handlers, boilers & chillers
- 3+ years of supporting commercial clientele.
- 2+ years of experience installing, retrofitting & maintaining commercial HVAC equipment.
- High School diploma/ GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Member of the UA Local or willing to join.
- Customer service experience
- Experience with pneumatic controls
- Attention to detail
- Safety-oriented mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a team and take direction
- Basic computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- JOB ID: HRD167372
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 915 Holt Ave,Manchester,New Hampshire,03101,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Honeywell | Manchester, New Hampshire
BAE Systems | Merrimack, New Hampshire
Cushman & Wakefield and C&W Services | Westford, Massachusetts
Kelly | Tyngsborough, Massachusetts
FedEx Ground | Londonderry, New Hampshire
BAE Systems | Manchester, New Hampshire
General Dynamics | Londonderry, New Hampshire
Danaher Corporation | Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Cummins Inc | Concord, New Hampshire
BAE Systems | Nashua, New Hampshire