- Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules
- Work with Application Architects/Business Process Architects/Specialists and other - System Specialists to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
- Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies
- Create operational documentation for the Application
- Coordinate work with other Systems Specialists on and across Applications
Provide application/technical support as required, in a timely manner
- Review and understand the Application workplan
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Provide input to assist in determinin
- BS graduate (Engineering or Computer related courses) - Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply - At least 2 years related experience in automation - Skilled in VBA macro, ms access, .net and SQL, windows, IIS - With knowledge in SDLC - Agile, Scrum, etc. - Flexible and can easily adapt to processes and standards - With OOP background.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.