• You will be responsible in real-time adherence and queue management for business operations and monitoring and managing site activities to support client/account service level agreements.
• You will ensure that scheduled team logins/ logout on time, and managing, controlling, and reporting non-adherence to schedules.
• You will be managing required real-time reporting requirement deliverables via service menus and ad-hoc requirements.
• You will be the point of contact for processing and identifying schedule exceptions (e.g. trainings, coaching) including minimum length, approval, data entry responsibilities, and tracking.
• Open to college graduates, college undergraduates and associate degree graduates with related work experience • Must have at least 1 year of work experience in Workforce Management / Real Time Analyst in a BPO industry • Amenable to work in Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Taguig, or Alabang • Willing to go back on-site once recalled
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.