Program & Project Management Associate Manager is responsible for delivering high-impacting initiatives through analyzing, designing, implementing and/or developing best practice business requirements, processes & changes through best-in-class industry standards, methodologies, and technologies.
The role requires strong business analysis skills and an out-of-the box thinking who can challenge the status quo and inspire critical thinking. It also requires proficient level of skills on managing change and employee experience to successfully plan, deliver and implement transformational projects and programs.
• Analyze as-is, gaps and to-be processes to define operational/system/technology requirements
• Understand, capture and translate customer problems, objectives, and needs/requirements into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success
• Exhibit innovative mindset to be able to recommend new ways to operate
• Ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
• Conduct change impact analysis to understand change management needs, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance to define risk mitigation tactics
• Create, implement, and conduct communications and training strategy and activities needed to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative to all impacted stakeholders
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
• Effective project management - Create work plans which define scope, resources, milestones, quality, risk, deliverables, and acceptance criteria in agreement with the customer
• Identify, raise, and mitigate deliverabl
Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree of any business-related course • Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in business analysis and change management • Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to work with different stakeholders • Temporary Work from home until further notice • Work Location: Boni, Mandaluyong City. • Work Schedule: 9am-6pm.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.
Wells Fargo | Manila,
Accenture | Manila,
Accenture | Manila,