• Responsible for coordinating and guiding the Quality team to ensure focus on Quality and CSAT performance
• This position needs to drive high client satisfaction by managing overall Quality and CSAT performance
• This position increases employee satisfaction through accurate, adherence and compliance tracking and enhances company profitability through utilization optimization and intra-day analysis
• Manages internal and external audit with processes and controls
• Responsible for the development of resources under his/her span
• Manages 2 or more deals with at least 10 Quality Analysts
•Bachelor’s degree holder •Must have at least 7 years of Quality Auditing experience •Must have at least 3 years of experience as Quality Auditing Team Lead/Supervisor •Strong Knowledge on Quality Tools ( e.g. NICE, etc.) and Quality concepts •Experience in Business Excellence or Process Improvement is an advantage •Six Sigma Certification is an advantage
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.