About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Treasury Analyst. The QRM Data Quality Team is looking for a motivated performer with financial services experience. Data analysis skills required. Primary responsibilities will include monitoring live data to be used for forecasting as well as ad hoc analysis and development work. Team based in Bangalore with functional manager residing in the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Support Corporate Treasury / Finance
- Use a combination of tools on a daily basis
- Work in a compliance heavy department where accuracy is paramount
- Perform COSO controls on a regular basis
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Confidence in your work with well-supported results
- Honesty and candor in your communication
- In-depth knowledge of banking product features
- Ability to work through complex data-related processes and ad-hoc analyses
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level in at least 3 of the following tools: SQL, SAS, Tableau, Python, Alteryx
- Understanding of data governance and metadata best practices
- Experience in Financial Services industry with 5 years spent in data analyst or similar role
- University Degree Preferably B.E., B.Tech or any technical discipline
- MBA in Finance preferred
- Knowledge & understanding of Asset & Liability or Liquidity Management functions
- Experience with interest rates / forecasting rates / market rates / spot rates / yield curves
- Experience with QRM (Quantitative Risk Management System)
- Ability to self-lead
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.