Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The candidate will serve as a cyber resiliency intelligence analyst and must have relevant experience as such (see below for requirements). The selected candidate will serve as a cyber intelligence analyst and will perform analysis on existing and emerging Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) organizations, actors, and TTP. The analyst must have expertise in open-source intelligence technologies and tools, collection methods and analytic techniques. Demonstrated knowledge of Counterintelligence (CI) functional research and CI investigations. The analyst will collaborate among internal partners to identify malicious activity and provide analytic support to the Missile Defense Agency. The ideal candidate has experience with cyber intelligence analysis or federal law enforcement, counterintelligence, intelligence agency analysis, and has applied their mastery of cyber threat intelligence, intelligence analysis techniques, sources, and methods to produce high quality analysis products.
- Must meet the Security Clearance requirements (TS/SCI)
- Must hold a BA/BS degree in Information Technology or Information Security, Computer Science, Intelligence Studies, Cyber Security or another related field of study or equivalent 3+ years performing technical cyber threat intelligence analysis or 6 years of relevant specialized experience and or military related experience without a degree.
- Must have minimum 1 year of related Cyber Intel experience
- Must have technical skills proficiency in the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication, installation, malware types), intermediate knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch) and open-source information collection.
- Must have knowledge of Cyber Threat Intelligence principles to include indicators of compromise types, indicator pivoting and indicator attribution strength.
- Must have an understanding of Department of Defensive and the IC and how their cyber organizations work together for purposes of conducting cyber threat analysis.
- Must have recent experience performing NETFLOW and PCAP analysis using common analysis tools (examples include Wireshark, Splunk, ChopShop, Dshell, Network Miner, Moloch, etc).
- Must have experience sessionizing PCAP data, identifying and decoding protocols, extracting files, and applying standard filters.
- Must have strong technical report writing and communications skills and is comfortable to brief senior leadership if called upon. Must have the ability to present technical information and analysis to professionals and peers on a regular basis.
- Must have the ability to apply formal intelligence analysis methods, develop hypothesis, prove/disprove relationships, always ask why, defend your analysis, and apply attribution to cyber threat activity. Candidate must be able to make confidence-based assessments for purposes of attribution based on their technical analysis of network traffic, multi-source data, malware and system forensic analysis. Candidate must be able to identify analytic bias.
- Must have the ability to build intrusion related data visualizations and perform analysis.
- Must have some formal Counterintelligence training
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.
ManTech International Corporation | Fort Belvoir, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation | Springfield, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation | Herndon, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation | , Maryland
ManTech International Corporation | Herndon, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation | Dahlgren, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation | Quantico, Virginia