SpotOn was built to help businesses compete and win with intuitive software, point-of-sale, and payment solutions. At SpotOn, we put people above everything else. We're known for our innovative software and technology solutions, but we stand out because of the hard-working humans behind the tech.
At SpotOn, we honor those who have served our country for their courage and selflessness. We also recognize the struggles that many face when they return home, and commit to doing our part to support our troops as they begin the next chapter of their lives.
We currently employ 50+ military veterans, representing every branch. A number of these veterans are in leadership roles within the company. They take pride in providing internal training and support infrastructure to our new military veterans that thrive off structure, coaching, mentorship and clear direction within their roles.
We also celebrate our veterans year-round, such a sales contest we ran last fall. Our Account Executive who signed up the most veteran-owned businesses in a given timeframe won an all-expenses paid trip for two to the Army vs. Navy game at MetLife Stadium.
You're a game-changer, a key player, always the first to offer a hand when a teammate falls down. You know how to hustle and you're not afraid to take risks. You also take pride in a job well done. You posses skills like self-discipline, leadership, organization, team first mentality and have a competitive spirit.
You will be working in your local assigned territory and responsible for promoting our full product suite while building positive relationships with local business & restaurant owners to help take their businesses to the next level. We're looking for motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who excels at sourcing and developing new relationships, deeply understands SMB's biggest challenges, and has the drive to make a significant impact in their local communities. You'll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven and friendly people who are passionate about tackling new challenges together.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Be an local representative for SpotOn in your community, offering advanced technology to local business owners to help run and grow their businesses
- Travel to and from client sites within a designated geographical territory to prospect, build relationships, and sign up new local business owners and merchants
- Manage the full sales cycle from start to finish with a growing portfolio of clients
- Hit sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software & point-of-sale solutions along with payment processing
- Work closely with our extended Sales Support team to help reach your monthly sales performance goals
- Preferred, but not required 2+ years of B2B sales experience with an emphasis on small business owners, merchants and restaurants
- Proven track record delivering against sales goals with a metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Excellent cold calling, prospecting and territory buildout experience
- Maintain and manage the client relationship in collaboration with our internal support teams to ensure the success & satisfaction of your customer portfolio
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- W2 position with unlimited earning potential comprised of commissions paid daily on new accounts signed plus bonuses earned for hardware and implementation, monthly production bonuses and customer retention
- Full benefits as a full-time employee (I.e. medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more)
- New hire training bonus of $2,500
- $70-80K average first year in this role, upto $100K once fully ramped
- Company stock option plan with initial grant worth $25,000 upon hiring
Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this industry? Visit https://spoton.com/blog/
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Combined Insurance | , Missouri
Combined Insurance | , Missouri
USIC | Rolla, Missouri
J.B. Poindexter | , Missouri
Lumen | Rolla, Missouri
J.E. Dunn Construction Group, Inc. | Ft Leonard Wd, Missouri
Kelly | , Missouri
McKesson Corporation | , Missouri
CVS Health | Rolla, Missouri
U.S. Renal Care, Inc. | , Missouri