Temp to Hire
Salary-$50.00 per hour
As the Manufacturing Manager at you will be a key leader directing the work activities of Systems Manufacturing while also setting and enabling the quality standards across the company. Through this high impact, hybrid role, you will have the opportunity to tap into your desire to activate team members and workstreams while also filling your need to challenge yourself and others through technical problem solving. The company thin film deposition Systems allow companies to apply functional, durable, and high-performance coatings and finishes on a broad range of consumer and industrial products.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
As a Systems Technician Manager
- Lead cross-functionally with sales, purchasing, engineering and service to deliver the Systems manufacturing business operating plan.
- Direct and, through hands-on engagement, contribute to the daily work of the Systems technicians and assemblers to ensure on-schedule at budget delivery of Systems.
- Collaborate with Warehouse and Purchasing department on Systems material planning.
- Positively interact with customers via face-to-face progress meetings/tours and Site-Acceptance Testing.
- Initiate and execute improvement projects to impact the safety, quality, and cost performance of Systems.
As a Manufacturing Engineer
- Cooperate with Engineering on new product developments ensuring manufacturing standards are in place to support sustainable manufacturing.
- Become expert on operation, testing, and troubleshooting of Systems through available standards like drawings, BOMs and job orders.
- Documentation of manufacturing processes including work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Train System Technicians on new processes to proficient level.
As the Enterprise Quality Leader
- Coordinate the company Quality System and Quality Task Force across the enterprise.
- Perform root cause analysis and corrective actions to assure the reliability and consistency of production and manufacturing processes.
- Support and review product verification and validation activities.
In this role, you will have impact on the following performance outcomes:
- Safety Risk Reduction, Quality across the Product Lifecycle, System Delivery On-Time to Customers, Internal Project Schedule Attainment and Profitability of Delivered Systems.
Skills & Knowledge
To ensure you can perform the responsibilities of this role, company is evaluating candidates based on the following:
- Experience managing a team’s daily work to achieve schedule requirements.
- Ability to design, develop and implement an improvement roadmap to assure attainment of objectives.
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing (DFM), functional dimensioning, tolerance analysis and product qualifications in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Capability to influence all levels of the organization to establish and maintain the company Quality System with a focus on problem solving.
- Expert with software tools for CAD, word processing, data management and project planning.
To set you up for success in this role from day one, company requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing operations experience with specific experience in manufacturing engineering and new product introductions preferred
- Experience and understanding of lean manufacturing.
- Authorized to work in the US.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Longmont, Colorado
Kelly | Fort Collins, Colorado
Kelly | Louisville, Colorado
Kelly | Fort Collins, Colorado
Kelly | Broomfield, Colorado
Kelly | Fort Collins, Colorado
Kelly | Boulder, Colorado
Kelly | Mead, Colorado
Kelly | Arvada, Colorado
Kelly | Lafayette, Colorado