Do you want to start your career with a company that values integrity, dedication, and hard work? We offer you competitive pay, monthly bonuses, a generous benefits package, and opportunities for advancement.
Blood Hound offers a comprehensive suite of private utility locating and subsurface utility engineering (SUE) services to its diverse customer base composed of Engineering, Environmental, Utility, Surveying, and other Construction, and Infrastructure.
Advanced Locate Technicians are required to use advanced observational skills and deductive reasoning to identify, locate, and mark all utilities within a requested job scope. Ideal candidates will possess troubleshooting skills and be willing and able to learn new procedures and technologies. Manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered, by identifying potential customers and developing relationships with the customer base.
The successful candidate will provide utility locating services while also building the business by developing and maintaining a customer base in the market.
Pay for this position is $22-$26/hour + monthly bonus. Selected candidates may reside anywhere in the state of Massachusetts.
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits):
- High-quality company vehicle - Gas and all work-related expenses are paid.
- Monthly bonus - Variable bonus paid to you each month, based on meeting revenue goals.
- Work-life balance - Get home every night, OT optional.
- Quality first - We give our techs ample time to do great work.
- Opportunity for increased responsibility and career advancement
- Company laptop, phone, and equipment - Advanced technology you can count on.
- Comprehensive insurance options - Including medical, dental, vision, and life.
- 401(k) with company match - We will help you save for the long term.
- PTO and paid holidays - Even in your first year, so you can spend time with your loved ones.
- Tenure Boots Program - Provides a $200 voucher for work boots on your first anniversary and every year after.
- Tech Health Desk - Dedicated representatives to get you what you need when you need it.
- Employee discounts & perks - Outstanding discounts at major retailers and service providers.
- Must have at least 1 year of private locating experience with a demonstrated commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Experience reading CAD, GIS, and MicroStation files is a plus
- Manage the locate schedule with the CSR team
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing and potential clients
- Identify potential customers and set strategies to align customers with our recommendations
- Candidates must pass a 'fit to work' physical examination
- Detailed-oriented and ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Helping Organizations Hire Across the U.S.
We solve our clients' hiring challenges with smart, flexible, and streamlined hiring solutions centered on sourcing, evaluating, and presenting for hire the most qualified candidates.
USIC | Boston, Massachusetts
USIC | Lawrence, Massachusetts
First Student, Inc. & First Transit | Whitman, Massachusetts
FirstGroup America Inc. | Marlborough, Massachusetts
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group | Somerville, Massachusetts
Covanta Energy | Haverhill, Massachusetts
Ground Penetrating Radar Systems, Inc | Boston, Massachusetts
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group | Westborough, Massachusetts
Leidos | Framingham, Massachusetts
TRC Companies, Inc. | Lowell, Massachusetts