About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website
Identity and Access Management's (IAM) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, Information & Cyber Security (ICS) protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. ICS is part of Wells Fargo's Technology organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
About the Role:
IAM organization has a new opportunity in Access Request and Approval Engineering team for a Senior Software Engineer. This position is an individual contributor will work on Agile framework and he/she will be responsible for systems design, development, validation and automation of manual test execution within sprint level, check-in code via GitHub or other code repositories available. The candidate will be the primary point of contact with the onshore development and business analyst teams, who will review/understand requirements, then assign the work to the staff.
- Involve in end–end lifecycle of Product/Application development, analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Maintain and enhance the existing architectural design and propose new innovative ideas to refine the feature and functionality.
- Focuses on application's features like scalability, reliability, consistency, robustness, performance
- As a part of a cross functional scrum team, design, develop and test new application and maintain existing applications
- Troubleshoot & debug applications/programs, perform unit testing, code reviews, code quality & security checks for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, documentation, RCA, track defect resolution, analyze/report test results & capture quality engineering metrics to provide insights/conclusions
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Mentor less experience technical staff and may be involved in activities for their skills development
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- B.Tech or equivalent with 6+ years' development experience, specifically designing/ developing systems from the ground up in Agile framework as well hag good hands on in quality assurance space with hybrid Knowledge of both Manual and automation.
- Experience in both front (user interface) and back end design (services, messaging, DB, ETC).
- Experience developing interoperability solutions, whether it's messaging, ETL, web services, ETC.
- Experience in developing solutions using SSIS and SSRS using SQL Server
- Experience developing in C# , ASP.NET and .NET Core
- Expert knowledge of relational databases, SQL and able to design data models to support transactional and reporting systems.
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and tools like Jenkins, GitHub and udeploy.
- Experience with unit testing, mocking, test coverage and Test Driven Development.
- Functional working knowledge of Identity and Access management systems
- Experience in Agile Model using Scrum Methodology.
- Strong Hands-on Automation experience (Combines .NET, NUnit and Selenium C#) - Selenium is for the browser automation and The Test Runner uses NUnit
- Experience on Selenium Web Driver using Page Object Model Frameworks.
- Experienced to design/develop/maintain reusable/scalable Automation Test frameworks (POM, TestNG, QMetry)
- Strong Knowledge on OOPS understanding, proficient in Core Java and .Net
- Should hold Hands on Experience in tools like HP ALM, JIRA, GITHUB and Confluence.
- Hands on Experience in Vulcan Execution
- Should be an Individual Contributor and Flexible to work Parallel on both Manual and Automations Tasks.
- Experience working in offshore-onshore model & collaborating with all stakeholders
- Detail oriented, independent, logical thinker, problem solver, team player along with excellent communication, reporting & analytical skills
- Experience in migrating applications to cloud. Added advantage if worked in PCF- Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Should have strong IAM domain knowledge and worked on minimum 2 complex engagements
- Experience in any one of the IDAM tools is an added advantage
- Experience in using any of the security tools like FortifyScan, Veracode or Appscan.
- Familiarity with Agile or Rapid Application Development methodologies
- Strong passion for coaching and developing team members along with the ability and desire to stay 'hands-on' in the processes
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.