Minimum Pay Range:$16.00
Maximum Pay Range:$21.01
Essential Job Functions:
- Grocery Clerk (Overnight) is responsible for breaking down pallets and moving product from backroom to supermarket floor
- Overnight Grocery Team Member is responsible for replenishing product throughout the store overnight
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager
- Overnight Grocery Clerk stays current with present, future, seasonal and special ads
- Adhere to all food safety regulations and guidelines
- Grocery Clerk (Overnight) is to ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management
- Overnight Grocery Team Member should display a positive attitude
- Promote trust and respect among associates
- Check product quality to ensure freshness; review sell by dates and take appropriate action
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents
- Report all safety risks/issues and illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Any retail work experience
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Overnight
Jobs at King Soopers: Thefinal rate of pay is determined at store level based on prior equivalent work experience.
To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan and/or participation in a Taft-Hartley pension fund, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Potentially bonus eligible depending on varying criteria by location
- Associate discounts
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Commerce City || 4850 E 62Nd Ave || 80022 || King Soopers || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
From one tiny Cincinnati grocery store more than a century ago, we’ve grown into what today is the nation’s largest grocer with nearly 2,800 stores in 35 states operating under 28 different names. As America’s grocer, we take pride in bringing diverse teams with a passion for food and people together with one common purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit.
At the Kroger Family of Companies, we’re all about people. We provide satisfying, sustainable careers—with boundless opportunities—to nearly 450,000 associates across the nation.
We strive to provide the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. We help to feed your future by focusing on providing the value and support you need to grow.
We believe in an associate-first culture, built on collaborative, diverse communities that thrive together. We genuinely care about each other, giving back and helping out. We also know that none of us can succeed on our own. Stress happens. Life happens. That’s why we provide the tools and support you need to live our values and find your way.
No matter where you start your journey, fresh opportunities abound with the Kroger Family of Companies. The scope and size of our organization means we cater to nearly any career aspiration or skill set.
Beyond comprehensive benefits and competitive wages, we provide meaningful opportunities for associates to expand their horizons and grow their careers. From internal and external training and education programs to on-the-job training and personalized development opportunities, we help our associates reach their full potential.
Kroger | Denver, Colorado
Kroger | Denver, Colorado
Kroger | Lakewood, Colorado
Kroger | Broomfield, Colorado
Kroger | Glendale, Colorado
Kroger | Aurora, Colorado
Kroger | Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Kroger | Centennial, Colorado
Kroger | Lakewood, Colorado
Kroger | Lafayette, Colorado