Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Follow written work instructions and diagrams
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated ability to ______________________.
- Ability toanalyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant ____________ experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- JOB ID: req345833
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Nadrazni 400,Hlubocky,OLOMOUC,78365,Czech Republic