Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives continuous process improvements for sustainability in safety, quality, delivery, and productivity within the area of focus. Compiles data, establishes regular communication of data, facilitates action plans and executes to complete critical actions on time and effectively.
- Through the process of formal and informal production audits (CAPA) operator feedback and data analysis, recognizes quality concerns and addresses them by developing and implementing a sustainable solution that can be tracked by quantifiable results.
- Ensure repeatability and reproducibility of production equipment, processes (SOPs), testing and measurement and analytical equipment.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training/ coaching sessions on quality control and manufacturing activities.
- Champion the company’s culture/ core values (teamwork, continuous improvement, performance measurement, integrity, personal responsibility).
- Responsible for following, editing, and updating the quality system procedures as required.
- Lead the initiative to achieve quantifiable results around improving quality (e.g. DPM, Scrap, RMA turnaround time, Yield, etc)
- Designs, develops and maintains forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data. Compiles quality data, establishes regular communication of data, and facilitates action plans to drive continuous improvement of Quality.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering or related field
- 5 years minimum of Quality Engineering experience in manufacturing facility
- Experience in an ISO 9000 certified environment
- Experience with PPAP, Product Part Approval Process
- Experience implementing corrective actions, Statistical Product Control (SPC), FAI, Product testing and FMEA Control Plan is preferred
- Experience with CMM and/or Keyence related systems
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Pennsauken Township, New Jersey
Kelly | Avondale, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Malvern, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Hatfield, Pennsylvania
Kelly | West Chester, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Camden, New Jersey
Kelly | Malvern, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Malvern, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania