- Central Measurement & Reporting
- Deliver high performance through performance optimization
- Demand & Capacity Management
- Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code
- Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work
- Graduate of any 4 years course, Undergraduates are also encourage to apply. - With 6 months to 1-year of related experience is required - Knowledgeable in VBA and Macro to automate reports - Working experience in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS (e.g. building Tables, creating ETL packages (Extract, Transform, Loading packages, creating SSRS reports), SSIS and SSRS good to have but not required - Working experience in data visualization (Tableau, Datazen, PowerBI) - good to have but not required.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.