STS Technical Services is hiring Traveling A&P Mechanics on behalf of Kalitta Air. Hiring Note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Reasons Why This is Awesome:
- Our client will cover all of your hotel costs
- Daily Per Diem
- $3,000 sign-on bonus ($1,000 in first paycheck | Another $1,000 after 90 days | Final $1,000 after six months)
- Motivated and looking to hire ASAP
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Traveling A&P Mechanics to perform hangar maintenance on Boeing Commercial Aircraft, predominantly.
- Kalitta Air's own fleet consists of B747s, B767s and B777s. Prior knowledge of each would be great but not entirely required.
- The Traveling A&P Mechanic will inspect, service and repair our client's aircraft to ensure that they are operating both correctly and safely.
- The Traveling A&P Mechanic will be responsible for ensuring that Kalitta Air's fleet of aircraft receive regular maintenance.
- The Traveling A&P Mechanic may work on different parts of an aircraft such as the engine, landing gear, brakes and / or pumps.
- The Traveling A&P Mechanic will work with special instruments designed specifically for aircraft maintenance of this kind.
- The job may also involve standing on ladders and working at various heights.
- The job duties of the Traveling A&P Mechanic will vary from preventive aircraft maintenance to aircraft repairs.
- The Traveling A&P Mechanic will make routine inspections, documents inspections and repairs, performs scheduled aircraft maintenance and run tests after making aircraft repairs or performing aircraft maintenance.
- Job duties may vary based on which part of the aircraft is being serviced.
- A mechanic working on the exterior of a plane may be fixing a broken aircraft wing, repairing aircraft paint or securing an aircraft door so that it seals properly.
- Traveling A&P Mechanic working on an aircraft engine may be changing oil, replacing belts or repairing a broken part.
- Traveling A&P Mechanics must know, and follow, all regulations set by the FAA.
- FAA regulations govern the maintenance schedules, inspections and repairs made to aircraft.
- The FAA conducts regular checks on all aircraft equipment and ensures regulations are being met.
- Given the fact that our client is willing to pay for your hotel, we are accepting applications from across the United States.
- Successful hires will need to have active A&P certifications in order to be considered.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as an A&P Mechanic is perfect, but we will consider anyone with active A&P certifications.
About STS Technical Services:STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZR
About STS Aviation Group
STS Aviation Group was founded in 1986, and over the past three decades, the company has grown to become a global powerhouse in the aerospace industry. With headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida and offices around the world, our company provides a growing range of solutions to the global aviation industry. These solutions include component sales and distribution, workforce management, aircraft engineering services, line maintenance, and aircraft repair and modifications.
Over the years, STS Aviation Group has become widely known for its breadth of capabilities and customer-centric approach to helping airlines and aircraft operators meet their critical operational and people requirements all over the world.
To learn more about STS Aviation Group and what makes us the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” browse the pages of this website or give us a call today at 1-800-800-2400.