Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts.
We offer challenging IT career with focus on application development, promoting work-life balance and encouraging you to be your best.
Develop applications with a cloud-first mindset, experience end-to-end project delivery using Agile and DevOps and help shaping innovative technologies in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs.
Most of our projects are based on modern technology stacks, for more details read further.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
+ Design and code Java-based solutions (mainly Spring, occasionally Java EE)
+ Develop software of high quality (automated tests, quality gates, CI/CD pipelines)
+ Integrate technical and application components (microservices, containerization, cloud)
+ Likely: Apply modern development trends (reactive approaches, cloud-native, machine learning)
+ Likely: Work with modern technologies(Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Biometrics)
WHAT WE EXPECT
+ Experience with Java development
+ Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
+ Ability to communicate in English
+ Will to learn and be among the best
Nice to haves:
+ Experience with application frameworks (Spring, Java EE)
+ Experience with continuous integration/deployment
+ Experience with containerization
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 000€ to 2 900€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Technical and soft-skills development:
• Trainings on architectural and technology trends
• Trainings on presentational and communication skills
• Language courses
• Certifications: (paid by company)
• Java, Spring Framework
• AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
• Scrum, TOGAF, ITIL
• Artificial Intelligence / Blockchain and others
• Large network of experts throughout the world
• Support in attending conferences
• Discount on buying Accenture shares
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
Family & Health:
• 3 Extra Days off
• Extra Sick leave compensation
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Accepting international applications from employees without existing work authorization?
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.