• Leads PCS resources in delivering shared services involving resource management, expense tracking and myTE reconciliation, client data protection, and/or financial tracking.
• Supports PCS Team Manager in scoping and estimating effort for potential new work and change requests for PMO services (involving administrative and project control services) ; Documents these in the Project Support Agreement
• Maintains team level work load and capacity plans
• Monitors and controls transition activities for new roles to be supported by the team
• Prepares team level status reports and communicates escalations to client Project Managers/Leads and PCS Team Manager.
• Tracks team level performance, utilization and chargeability
• Provides support and assistance in completing PCS capability development, operations and management initiatives
• Ensures team compliance to quality control and assurance processes and standards
• Supports continuous improvement of PCS delivery processes
• Supports PCS management and operations initiatives.
• Open to college graduate and undergraduate with relevant work experience • Must have at least 7 years of overall experience in Program and Project Management under BPO industry • Must have at least 3 years of experience in a Team Lead role under BPO industry • Excellent verbal & written English communications skills • Must have strong Project Management skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.