Start a career in management of front line teams in an exciting airport operation. Great perks, such as use of a new company vehicle.
Are you a natural born leader? Join Avis Budget Group as an Entry Level Operations Manager to coach and motivate your team to increase financial profitability, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. You’ll quickly see the many opportunities you’ll have to grow and advance with our Fortune 500 company.
What you’ll do:
- You will spend your first 90 days training and rotating through various critical functions including Production, Customer Service and Counter Sales to learn our varied business
- After completing training, you will supervise one or more of the daily operations and sales functions to ensure maximization of fleet, revenue, customer satisfaction and employee management
- Guide development of new employees and conduct on-going performance assessment of current employees
- Perform duties and provide service in accordance to established operation procedures and company policies
Perks you’ll get:
- Use of a new company vehicle which includes gas, insurance and maintenance*
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Community involvement opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduate with Bachelor's Degree OR High School diploma/GED plus at least 4 years supervisory experience OR Associate's Degree plus at least 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, work well in a team environment with a positive attitude and make independent decisions
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
Extra points for this:
- 1 year of experience providing high quality customer service
Who are we?:
Glad you asked! Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals—although over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries has taught us a thing or two about that. Shaping the future of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused solutions, our globally recognized brands including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck and Zipcar connect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers. We also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly--power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to frequently stand, sit, walk, drive, and type. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. *Use of company vehicle subject to company policy. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Here at Avis Budget Group, we’re as passionate about getting things right for our employees as we are for our customers. And that’s saying a lot. We understand that personal aspirations matter. So, wherever you want to go in your career, you’ll find the right route here.
With 11,000 rental locations across over 180 countries and world-famous brands including Avis, Budget and Zipcar – joining our team can take you further than you could imagine.
Whether it's a leisure or business trip, we help people come together during those times that matter most to them. Avis Budget Group is the global leader in car rental services and home to Zipcar, the world's leading car-sharing network. No matter where customers are in the world, we can offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
Want to join us? Discover more of the moments that matter in a career with us.