• Supervises the day-to-day operations of the department including work allocation, scheduling, establishment of timelines and other related activities.
• Performs supervisory duties including hiring, performance evaluation, disciplinary actions, etc. Ensures accuracy of cash, business plan forecasting and budget development.
• Monitors the preparation and distribution of timely and accurate operating/financial statements to both internal management and external users. Compiles data for managerial reports as required, including product line profitability, price realization, and analysis of allowances.
• Monitors and facilitates month-end and yearend close activities. Supports the analysis and interpretation of results, along with the preparation of financial and operating reports to provide a basis for management planning and operating controls.
• Suggests changes in and additions to accounting practices and procedures. Implements such changes where applicable. Assists with the development of short and long-range plans to meet the personnel, supply, and equipment needs of the department being led.
• Plan and review periodic operational timelines for the team covering defined scope.
• Function as the 1st escalation point for operational issues arising from either the subordinates or the client MRCs.
• Provide feedback to Senior Team Lead & Project Delivery Lead as to the status, progress, issues and resolutions (People and Operations).
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance • CPA is an advantage • Must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance • Must have at least 1 year of experience as Finance or Accounting Supervisor
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.