• Develop, maintain, and revise as necessary, quality audit processes/procedures in conjunction with the Client’s requirements
• Responsible for confirming and managing compliance with client quality auditing processes
• Manages and oversees timely completion of deliverables as required by the Service Level Agreements
• Implements and monitors proper use and accuracy of quality audit tools, performance trackers, and reports.
• Oversees creation of auditors’ error trend analyses and scorecards and assists auditors with immediate action plans to operations
• Reviews and assesses the continuous improvement initiatives/projects recommended by the Auditors and assists them in implementing, managing and measuring effectiveness.
• Together with the Quality Lead, conducts research, studies and/or data analyses to conceptualize and/or recommend proposals for improving individual and team quality performance.
• Acts as point of contact for drafting and updating client policies and procedures
• Retain skills in functional area of expertise through ongoing education, training and certification where available
• Bachelor's degree holder • Must have at least 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance under BPO industry • Must have at least 3 years Managerial experience • USRN license is an advantage • Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean concepts and methodologies is an advantage
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.