At Advance Auto Parts we have a passion for YES. Each day we are motivated by a passion to help our Customers. When you join our team, you become one of more than 68,000 knowledgeable and experienced Team Members who are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our customers, communities and each other every day. With over 5,100 stores and branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, we are a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider. With opportunities ranging from our Stores and Distribution Centers to our Corporate Headquarters and our rapidly growing Professional Business, we have the career for you, and we’re committed to advancing the lives of our fellow Team Members, Customers, and the Communities where we live and work.
The Sr. Inventory Planner / Supply Planner is an individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; works under direct supervision.
- Identifies, evaluates and develops customer inventories through analysis and operations of the replenishment system.
- Maintains replenishment model information, including monitoring the accuracy of weekly data, history, network changes, lead-times, past and future promotional events, new product information, pricing, and customer service performance goals.
- Ensures availability of product through the monitoring and oversight of inventory systems.
- Maximizes the efficiencies of shipments.
- Resolves unacceptable situations with customers, as well as problems between shipping locations, carriers, receiving departments, inventory analysts, and buyers to ensure planned arrival of product.
- Acts as liaison between customer, sales, customer service and carriers.
- Advises on trends and/or shifts in demand that could impact company's service levels.
3 or more years of experience. Education: Bachelor's degree required
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. As of October 9, 2021, Advance operated 4,727 stores and 234 Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company also serves 1,325 independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico and various Caribbean islands. For more information, visit www.AdvanceAutoParts.com
Why Advance Auto Parts wants you!
We are proud to support our nation’s Military Veterans, especially when it come to providing rewarding career opportunities when you are ready to enter the civilian workforce. When hiring new Team Members, we actively search for candidates that possess the invaluable skills that you have developed throughout your years of service! Skills like leadership, initiative, self-discipline, teamwork, excellent work ethic, to name a few.
Why you should apply!
When you join Advance Auto Parts, you’ll find many opportunities to connect with other veterans and give back to organizations that support military veterans and their families. We are proud to say that we have thousands of veterans already among our active Team Members! We hope you’ll consider joining our ranks!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Advance Auto Parts job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on our career page. In order to be considered for next steps, please complete the application on Advance Auto Parts career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once we review your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to discuss next steps.