• Support the delivery of strategic advanced analytics solutions in at least one industry
• Provide analytics insights and solutions to solve business problems that are specific to client requirements
• Leverage analytics within transformation projects in operations through maturity assessments and one-time analytics projects
• Support operations in fact-based decision making, RCA and strategic initiatives through data analysis, text analysis and statistical modeling.
• Follow multiple approaches for project execution
• Adapt existing assets to Operations use cases
• Explore third-party and open source solutions for speed to execution and for specific use cases
• Engage in fundamental research to develop novel solutions
• Leverage the vast global network of Accenture to collaborate with Accenture Tech Labs, Accenture Open Innovation and Accenture Analytics for creating solutions.
• Collaborate with other data scientists, subject matter experts, sales, and delivery teams from Accenture locations around the globe to deliver strategic advanced analytics projects from design to execution.
• Graduate from at least a 4-year course related to Management, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems
• Must have at least 1 year of relevant work experience in Data Science
• Must be familiar with Statistical Analysis and Modeling
• Must be familiar with R or Python
• Must be knowledgeable in SQL
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.