• Performing enhanced due diligence "EDD" reviews on high risk individual customers.
• Ensuring all high risk customers must be reviewed on an annual basis.
• Conducting first level review of TMS transaction monitoring alerts.
• Graduate of any course; college undergraduates with relevant work experience is open to apply.
• With at least 2 - 3 years experience in KYC (Know Your Customer) or AML (Anti Money Laundering)
• Must have a background in Transaction Screening or Sanction Screening or Credit Risk
• Must be willing to work on a graveyard shift
• Must be willing to work in Taguig
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.