Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry's most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging-even as they're plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
What's a genuine smile worth? Or a passion for all things beauty that radiates through your voice and from every part of who you are? We think it's hard to overstate, really. But as a Guest Service Coordinator at Ulta Beauty, you'll quickly learn it's indispensable. Because you'll be the face of the services department-the first point of contact for guests wanting a warm, inviting and simple beauty experience-your whole approach and make-up will play a significant part of the team's overall success.
Create raving fans from the first "Hello!"
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Offering prompt, friendly, courteous service in the Salon pro-hair area
- Managing Salon phone calls, appointment systems, guest records and Salon traffic flow
- Using suggestive selling techniques (e.g., "Would you like a deep conditioning treatment with your haircut today?")
- Informing guests of current promotions and providing knowledgeable, professional product recommendations
- Handling sales, refunds and exchanges courteously and accurately
- Resolving guest concerns promptly and satisfactorily
- Completing necessary paperwork in a timely, consistent and accurate manner
Qualified candidates will possess a high school diploma or equivalent (no prior experience is necessary). Additional requirements include:
- A demonstrated competency with sales, products and service
- The ability to troubleshoot and successfully rectify guest concerns
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to build strong and enduring guest relationships
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty, through its stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, ULTA Beauty employees more than 19,000 associates.
ULTA | North Wales, Pennsylvania
ULTA | Langhorne, Pennsylvania
ULTA | Horsham, Pennsylvania
ULTA | Quakertown, Pennsylvania
ULTA | Springfield, Pennsylvania
ULTA | Collegeville, Pennsylvania
ULTA | ,
ULTA | Collegeville, Pennsylvania
ULTA | Evesham Township, New Jersey
ULTA | Exton, Pennsylvania