Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values: People Accountability
We are currently seeking an R&D Engineer for the Membrane R&D group within the Entegris Hangzhou Division (Anow). This position will be based at our Xin Deng, Zhejiang site. As part of the Membrane R&D organization, a successful candidate will participate in the development of novel membranes and porous media for the life science and flat panel display industry.
In this role you will
- Individuals in this position will be responsible for synthesis, preparation and modification of polymers;
- The engineer will participate in the while development stage of the synthesis and application of polymer modifiers with a focus on the research of laboratory synthesis formulations and modification processes;
- The engineer will participate in solving technical problems and quality problems of related products;
- Completes miscellaneous tasks assigned by supervisor;
- Bachelor degree and above; preferably to be master degree
- Work experience: no requirement
- Major: Chemistry-related majors such as organic chemistry, polymer physics and chemistry, etc.
- Technical skills: Background in polymer synthesis, polymer modification, organic chemistry synthesis, etc.; background in membrane surface modification is preferred;
- Background in hollow fiber membrane is preferred;
- English Skill: Good reading and writing English skills.
- Possess strong experimental design ability, data analysis ability and experimental practical ability, and be proficient in operating conventional instruments.
- Good sense of teamwork, strong adaptability;
- Innovative spirit.
- 学历要求:本科及以上; 优选硕士
Your success will be measured by
- Your ability to accomplish our individual and collective goals and commitments, through timely and effective execution of tasks, and collaboration with others;
- Your ability to work well with others - acknowledge contributions, value time and opinions, and treat them.
- Your openness, honesty, directness, and commitment. We ask this of others. We should expect this of ourselves.
- Your independent thinking and creative approaches. One can be inquisitive and innovative, yet focus on goals. We should learn from our endeavors, regardless of outcome.
- Your determination to do it well, and to do it right. We should leverage our collective knowledge, experience, and skills...we are stronger as a team.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
Our organization proudly supports our Nation’s active and reserve military service members, veterans, and their families. Entegris honors the extraordinary sacrifices you have made for our country and realize that through this service, you bring a unique set of values, perspectives, and experiences with you. At Entegris, we put our values - People, Accountability, Creativity and Dedication to Excellence - at the core of how we operate as an organization. We believe what we do is as important as how we do it. We want you to be part of our dynamic culture, which champions leaders at every level of the company.
More about Entegris
Through the power of our solutions and technology expertise, Entegris provides customers with innovative, science-based solutions to their toughest technology challenges. Headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, Entegris employs approximately 5,100 people worldwide, with roughly half employed in Asia-Pacific or Europe. With research and development, customer service, analytical labs, and manufacturing in Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe, Entegris supports customers around the globe as they take technology to the next level.
We Are Hiring!
Are you a transitioning member of the military or a military veteran who is looking for a civilian career that provides opportunities for growth and career advancement? Entegris is currently looking for Technicians, Engineers, Supervisors, Operators and Managers. If you are interested in a career in one of these fields, check out our current open positions to the right for more information and to apply today!
What Happens After You Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Entegris job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on Entegris’ career page. In order to be considered for next steps, please complete the application on Entergis’ career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Entegris reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win an Interview with Entegris:
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out our Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!