Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. By joining Honeywell, you become a member of our diverse team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who create the things that shape our future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
Sr Field Service Engineer II is a member of the team of Honeywell Building Solutions Finland Oy Tampere Service.
- Sr Field Service Engineer II's tasks include programming, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of Honeywell's building automation systems at Honeywell Building Solutions Finland Oy's customer sites
- Written reports on the work done are an integral part of quality work.
Work schedules are implemented using an electronic production control system.
- Successful performance of the task requires an independent approach and management of one's own time to complete the work within the agreed schedules, including customer meetings and deployments, handing over of completed work to the customer.
- The position requires customer-oriented attitudes and teamwork skills.
In individual projects, the tasks of Sr Field Service Engineer II include the development of automation programs, the verification of prepared automation plans, and the placing of work equipment and purchase orders in accordance with the plans and project agreements.
- Honeywell software tools are used to program the automation system, and the person selected for the task is trained. For other electronic tools, the applicant is required to have knowledge of MS Office office software.
- In maintenance contract locations, the tasks of Sr Field Service Engineer II include the performance of specified preventive maintenance tasks to the agreed extent and schedules. Preliminary maintenance is reported to the customer in writing.
- 5 + years working experience in Automation Engineering works
- Automation Engineering Bachelors Degree
- Fluent communication and written
skills – Finnish and English Language
Microsoft Office tools
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills
- JOB ID: HRD152092
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: HON LOC NOT AVAIL,Finland,FI00,Finland