1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
- Translation of schematic designs into mask layouts.
- Floor-planning in Analog cell/block to chip-level layout with good matching.
- Verifications of layout to ensure in compliance with technology design rules and design requirements.
- Package bonding and assembly checks.
- Proper documentation and checks for all tape-outs.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronic Engineering with a specialization in Microelectronics
- Strong layout skills in understanding of critical matching, electro-migration and latch-up
- Familiar with Linux, Cadence Virtuoso XL, Mentor Graphics Calibre tools and environment
- Strong adaptation to new design flow, new software tool
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
Broadcom Inc. is a global infrastructure technology leader built on 50 years of innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence. With roots based in the rich technical heritage of AT&T/Bell Labs, Lucent and Hewlett-Packard/Agilent, Broadcom focuses on technologies that connect our world. Through the combination of industry leaders Broadcom, LSI, Broadcom Corporation, Brocade, CA Technologies and Symantec, the company has the size, scope and engineering talent to lead the industry into the future.