Description and Requirements
- This role is instrumental in Kelly's overall success in staffing light industrial positions with our large strategic customers
- This position will be located in one of our Kelly branch offices with an opportunity to work from home remotely a few days a week.
This individual will be responsible for
Candidate acquisition & qualification, which will include making contract employee hiring recommendations to the client hiring manager and may also include making
Hiring decisions on behalf of our clients, while adhering to EEC ADA, and affirmative action guidelines. Success in this role will be highly impacted by the Recruiter's ability
Develop collaborative working relationships with both internal and external customers
Does this sound like you?
Embrace and practice COLLABORATION
- Has the ability to proactively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships
- Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they're performing or the level of their position, remaining open to the ideas of others
- Effectively navigates within a matrix environment to accomplish goals
COMMUNICATE with clarity and impact
- Electively communicates in all forms (written, spoken, listening)
- Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking
- Crafts concise, clear messages in written formal and informal documents.
- Develops and presents content to audiences that is impactful
- When listening, considers the other person most important and concentrates on the speaker's message and needs
Discover unique talents and nourish potential
- Recognizes top contractor talent and uses that population as a pipeline for upcoming needs
- Accountable for knowing their talent and creating & career that benefits both them and Kelly through redeployment and retention
- Understands the importance of our employees in achieving Kelly's strategic direction and goals
Act with urgency
- Drives for results and demonstrates a commitment to Kelly's success
- Maintains operational effectiveness and delivers the highest quality services to meet customer needs
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Ensures business goals are met or executed. Comfortable to intervene to address obstacles to achieving results
- 1+ year of experience in a Recruiter Role
- Experience in making timely and accurate hiring decisions including the identification, qualification and selection of candidates
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals both internally and externally is essential
- Must be innovative in their approach and be able to operate successfully in ambiguous situations
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills are required
- Manage time and competing priorities while remaining committed to established processes and documentation requirements
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, job boards and applicant tracking systems
APPLY TODAY and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this exceptional opportunity!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Flower Mound, Texas
Kelly | Dallas, Texas
Kelly | Irving, Texas
Kelly | Richardson, Texas
Kelly | Richardson, Texas
Kelly | Frisco, Texas
Kelly | Carrollton, Texas