Leidos is currently seeking a qualified Beneficiary Service Representative for our Kunsan South Korea location.
Military and Veteran’s Health Solutions Group TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions.
Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime (TOP) beneficiary population. Independently perform a variety of tasks concerned with customer service, administrative tasks, enrollment and disenrollment, portability, TRICARE education, and issues tracking. Maintain confidentiality and ensure that information meets the standards and requirement established by the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and partnering professional organizations (i.e., the Prime Contractor, International SOS (ISOS) and Wisconsin Physicians Service (WPS).
Reports to the Deputy Program Manager and ISOS Country Lead
Travel 50-75% to other sites in the region.
• Process registration of TRICARE beneficiaries in the Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
• Process enrollments, disenrollments, and portability transfers using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES).
• Process and correct enrollment discrepancies between CHCS and DOES.
• Assign primary care managers to TRICARE beneficiaries.
• Verify eligibility information for remote beneficiaries.
• Provide education on TRICARE plans, programs, systems/tools, and enrollment information to beneficiaries on the phone and in person. • Assist walk-in beneficiaries with enrollments and inquiries.
• Handle faxed enrollment forms.
• Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, remote site points of contact, and other resources.
• Maintain files/forms via electronic systems/paper files and data integrity.
• Provide customer support to the Military Treatment Facility Commander and/or the TRICARE Area Office staff as directed by the Deputy Program Manager, ISOS country Lead or Program Manager.
• Serve as liaison between the TRICARE Regional offices and TRICARE beneficiaries for transitional/portability assistance.
• Collect, process, retrieve, and disseminate transfer information to support the TRICARE active duty portability process.
• Conduct off-site briefings such as enrollment briefings, fairs, or other functions when directed by the Deputy Program Manager, ISOS country Lead or Program Manager.
• Determine the appropriate assistance levels and when call forwarding or other referrals are needed to address the beneficiary’s question.
• Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
• Complete on a timely basis and comply with and all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses.
• Maintain required system accounts.
• Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
• Adhere to the dress code at the TSC.
Required Education and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
+ Experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment.
+ Experience in a medical or clinical environment.
+ Experience with the CHCS or civilian healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims.
• Customer service experience in a public environment.
• Fluent in English. Multilingual ability preferred.
• Proficient in written and oral communications.
• Ability to respond tactfully with people.
• Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, DEERS, CHCS, and Web General Inquiry of DEERS (GIQD)
#Featuredjob REQNUMBER: R-00073866
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
At Leidos, quality performance means two things:
- Satisfying our customers by delivering the products and services they need on time and in budget.
- Continuously improving our processes so that our work meets requirements and is done right the first time.
Our proprietary EngineeringEdge® solution gives us a consistent, company-wide approach to planning, designing, developing, and delivering solutions that achieve our customers’ goals. Comprehensive and customizable, EngineeringEdge is based on industry standards and best practices from:
- CMMI®, the CMMI Institute.
- Project Management, the Project Management Institute.
- the International Organization for Standardization (ISO®).
- the International Council on Systems Engineering/INCOSE Corporation.
- Electronic Industries Alliance.
- Our four decades experience on a wide range of programs.
Many Leidos organizations have been able to earn coveted CMMI maturity level 3 and higher, as well as ISO 9001 organizational designations.
In addition, we have our own high standards for ethics and performance.
Investors : Employee Code of Conduct
What does this mean to our clients? High quality products and services, developed in an environment committed to continuously improving processes and uncompromising ethics.