• Supervised team typically responsible for manging US healthcare Payer claims adjudication process
• May assign work to direct reports.
• Makes hiring, firing, promotion, and disciplinary recommendations.
• Leads a team ensuring the highest quality of service is provided to clients.
• Monitors performance of the team and reports results and issues to higher-level leadership.
• Assists team with escalated client or account issues.
• Has input into hiring, staffing and maintaining a diverse and effective workforce.
• May interact with clients and internal departments to resolve issues.
• Works with the team to complete assignments using established guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates professional courtesy and represents the company in a positive manner in all areas of internal and external communications.
• Ensures appropriate record keeping, reports, and related administrative functions are accurate and up-to-date.
• Upon request, compiles and analyses data to identify trends for root cause analysis.
Job Segment: Manager, Management
Innovation is at the heart of what we do. Innovation that makes an impact and improves business performance. Innovation that improves our clients’ bottom line.
We are always on the lookout for talented innovators to join us - especially for people who can use their creativity to drive value for our clients worldwide. Discover more career opportunities that can help you make the most of your skills.
Why NTT DATA?
We are one of the largest global IT services company with operations in more than 40 countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
Our roots cross continents and cultures, dating back five decades. We’ve grown organically and decisively by acquiring some of the best IT services providers across the globe. This pedigree yields a characteristic special to NTT DATA: the opportunity of a global brand with the creative energy of a start-up.