Basic Qualifications for Salesforce Solution Architect
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 11 years of experience in Information Technology
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this point in time
- At Least 7 years of hands-on experience working on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud on Salesforce lightning platform
- At Least 2 years of hands-on experience on Marketing Cloud implementation projects.
Experience in in translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements in Marketing Cloud involving Integration with other systems.
- Very good understanding Salesforce product roadmap and ability to compare with other CRM products
- Very good understanding of Best Practice of Salesforce platform implementations.
- Anticipate customer needs, provides inputs for solution, demonstrate industry understanding and provides inputs to customers on areas other than project work and gains confidence with customer at higher levels to be treated as advisor involving salesforce.
- Encourages diversity of opinions and evaluates on individual merit without being biased
- In-depth understanding of different of processes/ constituents and best practices of project management in order to provide proactive solution for complex situations and execute multiple complex/ critical projects
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Valid Salesforce Credentials – Marketing Cloud Consultant
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.
Infosys Limited | ,
Infosys Limited | ,
Infosys Limited | , North Carolina
Infosys Limited | , Arizona
Infosys Limited | ,
Honeywell | Pune, Marshall Islands
Honeywell | Bengaluru,