The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:Responsible for the general servicing and support of the Financial Advisors. This includes administrative and operational support, business development assistance, and providing a consistent and effective level of client servicing when the Financial Advisor is unavailable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Assist Financial Advisors in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing client trades and transactions.
2. Receive and place orders as directed from Financial Advisor and assigned clients. Reply to queries regarding general market information such as quotes and news, as well as trading and order features such as GTC expiration dates and settlement.
3. Process corporate actions where a license is warranted, such as tender offers, optional dividends and the exercise of warrants and rights.
4. Schedule and confirm client appointments, enter data in SalesForce, create meeting agendas and summaries, prepare/coordinate marking events and perform general administrative functions such as answer and return calls, manage the expense report process, prepare routine client correspondence and perform maintenance of client records.
5. Manage the financial advisor's calendar to maximize the appointments' productivity by minimizing travel time and anticipating the time frame required for presentation and answering of questions.
6. Maximize sales opportunities by contacting potential investment clients based on internal and bank leads. Use product and industry knowledge to identify existing client, account, and product attributes that present sales potential.
7. Provide operational guidance to Financial Advisors ranging from systems navigation to document fulfillment.
8. Ensure new business paperwork is accurately successfully submitted. This includes preparing forms to be presented to clients, obtaining appropriate signatures, submission and follow-up of new account documentation.
9. Mitigate risk through appropriate authentication standards. This includes the authentication of incoming and outgoing client calls. Required to perform authentication callbacks for high risk transactions, such as third party distributions, profile changes and wires.
10. Maintain a professional environment and create a positive impression.
11. Submit and process certain operational requests as instructed by the Financial Advisor and/or client. These may include: funds distributions, deposits of checks, journals, client and account updates, ACAT initiation and other operational tasks.
12. Work in coordination with the Financial Advisor to ensure certain reports are reviewed and addressed, such as insufficient funds for periodic distributions and RMDs not met.
13. May assist with physical branch location needs, such as opening, closing, general requests for maintenance or service.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and related training.
2. Experience in the securities industry and/or a sales assistant role.
3. Knowledge of securities markets and brokerage accounts.
4. Knowledge of the features and attributes of annuity products.
5. FINRA SIE, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7 and Series 66 licenses.
6. Exceptional telephone skills and the ability to appropriately interact with clients of all experience levels regarding securities transactions and brokerage accounts.
7. Effective time management skills.
8. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, managers and other teammates.
9. Ability to evaluate, assimilate and utilize detailed and complex written and verbal technical information.
10. Ability to work in a self-directed fashion.
11. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
1. Three years of experience in the securities industry.
2. Previous sales and/or banking experience.
3. Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, banking or equivalent education and related training.
4. Demonstrated experience in a call center or brokerage office environment, preferably focusing on outbound sales calls.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-VerifySee Job Description
BB&T and SunTrust formed Truist with a shared purpose—to inspire and build better lives and communities. With our combined resources, collective passion, and commitment to innovation, we’re creating a better financial experience to help people and businesses achieve more. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist serves approximately 12 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S. Truist Bank, Member FDIC.
Truist Financial Corporation | Foley, Alabama
Truist Financial Corporation | Pensacola, Florida
Truist Financial Corporation | Milton, Florida
Truist Financial Corporation | Gulf Breeze, Florida
Truist Financial Corporation | Pensacola, Florida
Wells Fargo | Pensacola, Florida
Wells Fargo | Gulf Breeze, Florida
Lendmark Financial Services, LLC | Foley, Alabama
Bank of America | Pensacola, Florida
First Command Financial Services, Inc. | Pensacola, Florida