Client is focused on acquiring multi-family properties in the mid-Atlantic states.
Actively looking for someone to join our rapid growing team. This position offers someone the opportunity to be a part of the entire acquisition and development process for multi-family affordable housing. . This position is being created with the goal of providing capable, studied, and thorough support to the Acquisition/Development team, with specific emphasis on the preparation, maintenance and organization of project documents, budgets, financial models, schedules, and reports. Support the Acquisition team during the investment process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial modeling, market analysis, cash flow analysis review, and due diligence activities for new acquisitions.
- Build, maintain and monitor financial models in Excel utilizing property financial statements, budgets, leases, expense information and market assumptions;
- Support the underwriting, analysis and execution of real estate acquisitions;
- Prepare and compile due diligence materials, budgets, financial models and schedules; Identify strengths and weaknesses of proposed transactions;
- Produce project acquisition proposals and materials necessary for presentations related thereto;
- Help coordinate the closing of transactions;
- Maintain and update due diligence checklists for transactions;
- Prepare budgets, financial models, market reports necessary for debt/equity proposals and investor reporting and then produce such proposals and reports;
- Carry out market research;
- Facilitate project inspections and tours;
- Create, monitor, track and interpret project data including contracts, schedules, budgets and cash flows on an on going basis
- Experience in preparing excel pro forms, an in depth understanding of financial modeling including cash-on-cash returns, IRR analysis, and discounted cash flow.
- Knowledge of real estate finance is needed.
- Knowledge of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits LIHTC and Affordable Housing is needed.
- Ability to assess, underwrite and value affordable multifamily real estate investments. LIHTC redevelopment activity in some brief manner.
- Advanced Excel experience, strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Basic understanding of the various Federal programs for affordable multifamily properties such as tax credits, bond caps, Section 8 rent support, etc.
- Ability to think independently and present viewpoints in a thoughtful and professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills ability to perform tasks and achieve results independently and as part of a team, consistently meet deadlines and prioritize multiple assignments effectively in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to present information in both oral and written form in a clear and concise manner.
For immediate interview and consideration please apply to email@example.com
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Truist Financial Corporation | Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
CIBC | Birmingham, Michigan
Kelly | Detroit, Michigan
Kelly | Troy, Michigan
Kelly | Ferndale, Michigan
Kelly | Ferndale, Michigan
General Dynamics | Sterling Heights, Michigan
TIAA | Southfield, Michigan
Kelly | Marysville, Michigan
Kelly | Auburn Hills, Michigan