Req ID: 267569
Store Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Tech′s help run our business by keeping a safe, clean and well-maintained stop. You′ll also help your manager keep things flowing and get our customers back on the road quickly. We take a lot of pride in making customers want to come back and your work makes a big difference.
We have a lot to offer
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Holiday pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Career development programs
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Hourly Bonus Program (Golden Hearts)
- Many types of training opportunities
We′re do′ers. We get the job done. We solve problems when they come up and we work like a team. Love′s will always have your back too. We′ve had more job and career success stories than we can list. Promotions, rewards, raises, great benefits and a ton of respect all can come true at Love′s. It starts with “I can do it”.
Let′s get you started.
If you′re good with our physical requirements, we′d really like to hear from you.
- You might have to lift and move equipment around that could weigh up to 50lbs. Is that a problem?
- We′re on our feet a lot and an 8 hour shift could be all standing. Would you be ok standing for long periods?
- Can you work a flexible schedule that could include some nights, days, weekends and even some holidays?
From the founding of Love’s, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Love′s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you′re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love′s University. There you′ll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Job Function(s): Retail
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
At Love's, we're passionate about providing friendly service and clean, modern facilities stocked with the fuel, food, and supplies drivers need to keep them going. We were founded on this idea in 1964, and it remains our guiding principle more than 40 years later: "Clean Places, Friendly Faces".
Love's has been at the forefront of the convenience store and travel center industry for more than three decades. We were among the first to combine self-service gasoline with grocery items, offer fresh deli sandwiches, add quick-service restaurants, and sell gift and novelty items. Today, we continue that spirit of innovation by adding Truck Tire Care centers and roadside assistance to our Travel Stops.
Who We Are Looking For
Love’s is looking for natural-born leaders, technicians, operators, and customer service team members. The skills and structure you bring from your military experience will strongly connect with Love’s fast-paced, multi-faceted and customer-focused work environment. Your ability to think strategically and execute tactically also translates well with our Love's team.
Testimonials from Military Team Members at Love’s:
- "After leaving active duty, I missed the brotherhood of the Marine Corps. At Love’s, that Esprit de Corps exists in a civilian setting!" ~ Angela
- "Love’s is like the military in its structure. You know what to do, when to do it and you’re given the guidance and leadership to do it." ~ Charles
- "Love's structure, camaraderie and intensity is very much like the military. They are going to push you further than you knew you were capable of, and they are not going to accept less than your best.” ~Kirk
Should I Apply?
Are you a military veteran or spouse who is looking for a civilian career that provides opportunities for growth and career advancement? Love’s is proud to hire veterans and active-duty service men and women. Leadership, strategy development and teamwork are the foundation for Love’s success, and we want your military experience to help you succeed in your career. Apply with Love’s today to take that next step in your journey.
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’, Love’s will receive a notification with your information. In order to be considered for next steps, please make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Love’s reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your background and how it translates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!
Love's Travel Stops | Hudson, Colorado
Love's Travel Stops | Brush, Colorado
Love's Travel Stops | Bennett, Colorado
Love's Travel Stops | Pueblo, Colorado
Love's Travel Stops | Grand Junction, Colorado
Love's Travel Stops | Burlington, Colorado
Love's Travel Stops | Eads, Colorado
Love's Travel Stops | Salisbury, North Carolina
Love's Travel Stops | , Ohio
Love's Travel Stops | Weimar, Texas