NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our team in irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the company
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other supporting teams.
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation. Insist on designing to the edge.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Being the scrum master for the team, will own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints. Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
- Keep technical debt in check.
- Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools.
- Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
- Mentor and grow your people.
- Create an environment of individual accountability.
- 7 plus years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience.
- 3 plus years of project/program management experience working directly with software development teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably computer science)
- Experience managing projects that require Microservice development and working with API management tools
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Communication skills and experience working with technical and business management teams.
Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in an environment.
- Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach challenging goals.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up and/or experience with external facing production systems preferred.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Program Manager, Information Technology, IT Manager, Consulting, Manager, Management, Technology
Innovation is at the heart of what we do. Innovation that makes an impact and improves business performance. Innovation that improves our clients’ bottom line.
We are always on the lookout for talented innovators to join us - especially for people who can use their creativity to drive value for our clients worldwide. Discover more career opportunities that can help you make the most of your skills.
Why NTT DATA?
We are one of the largest global IT services company with operations in more than 40 countries. We offer an advanced portfolio of application, business process, cloud, and infrastructure services to businesses and governments worldwide.
Our roots cross continents and cultures, dating back five decades. We’ve grown organically and decisively by acquiring some of the best IT services providers across the globe. This pedigree yields a characteristic special to NTT DATA: the opportunity of a global brand with the creative energy of a start-up.