As a Principal Enterprise Application SAP ISU IDEX Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options, and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape. You are expected to support proposals as SME’s and drive the solution in the relevant functional area.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 11 years of experience in SAP CR&B implementation programs in the module of IDEX-MPM
- Experience in more than one functional module and hands-on experience on the same
- Experience across Electricity (preferred), or Gas or Water Utilities industries North America
Experience of at least 1 end to end lifecycle implementation activities including:
- Requirement gathering
- Business process design
- SAP configuration
- RICEFW Functional design for any custom development
- Strategize testing and guide the team in different types of Testing
- Mentoring the junior team in Resolving complex production issues
- Ability to translate business needs to functional requirements and develop them to solutions in SAP.
- Ability to develop functional blueprints and fit-gap analysis
- Owns and documents the overall module specific process flows
- Strong Client Facing experience, great communication and presentations skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work in advanced excel based data analysis of SAP ISU data
- Ability to work with offshore teams and coordinating work delivery between onsite and offshore
- Flexible work timings required due to remote working environment including offshore overlaps twice a day
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.