**We are hiring immediately!**
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a Cashier Part-Time associate to ensure every customer exits on a high note. And you could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
You will also:
• Answer customer questions and provide a professional experience for customers
• Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently
• Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges
We are immediately hiring for Cashier Part-Time associates, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
**What’s in It for You?**
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Cashiers on our retail teams also gain:
• A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
• Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs (https://lowes.guildeducation.com/partner?auth\_redirect=true) for trade certifications, college education, and more.
• A talented and supportive team of associates who will welcome you like family.
• Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits (http://benefitspricing.com/lowes/2021/index.html) *.
**Your Day at Lowe’s**
• Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
• Showcase great customer service.
• Engage with customers and provide guidance during checkout.
• Maintain a clean and safe store.
**Who We’re Looking for:**
Preferred qualifications include:
• You’ve worked for other retailers, restaurants, in hospitality or other industries and are looking for a new career in retail at Lowe’s.
• Experience as a cashier, salesperson, or retail associate
• You’ve served in the military.
• You’re bilingual.
• You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
If you join the Lowe’s team, bring any of the above and a winning smile. We’ll train and support you with everything else you need to be successful on the job.
• Be able to lift items up to 10lbs. unassisted.
• Possess 3 months experience using common retail technology, a smart phone, tablet, or computer.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply. Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe’s is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
Our Military Commitment
At Lowe's, our commitment to recognize, honor, and respect those who serve in our country's military is rooted in our history and informs the decisions we make today:
- Lowe's was founded on the heels of World War II, by veteran Carl Buchan, whose leadership and vision helped us grow from a small hardware store in Wilkesboro, NC, into the FORTUNE 100® company we are today.
- Lowe's is ranked #38 among GI Job's "Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers®".
- Lowe's is part of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP), working with military installation contacts to promote job opportunities to military spouses.
- Lowe's is an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Partner.
- Lowe's offers extended benefits for employees serving in the military.
We regularly participate in a variety of military-sponsored events and job fairs across the country, looking for more people to join the Lowe's team of military veterans. At more than 14,000 strong, our military veteran employees work in roles across our organization, from management to retail and customer support. And we demonstrate our appreciation for them in many ways, including:
- A 10% discount to all veterans during Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Veterans Day weekends; and a 10% discount every day to all active, reserve, retired and disabled veterans who carry a valid, military-issued photo ID card.
- Regular support for the military and the USO, including recent refurbishments to 16 USO centers across the U.S., to help welcome home our returning troops.
- The Lowe's Employee Giving Campaign, which allows employees to set aside a portion of their paycheck, to benefit the USO and other organizations, which Lowe's will match 50 cents to the dollar.
The military instills leadership, a strong work ethic, and a passion for a job well done. It allows pioneering spirits to demonstrate their commitment to teamwork and problem solving. And these are the traits of a Lowe's employee. As you focus on your post-military career, consider exploring the employment opportunities at Lowe's.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | West Chester, Ohio
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | South Lebanon, Ohio
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Milford, Ohio
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Middletown, Ohio
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Mason, Ohio
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Hamilton, Ohio