**We are hiring immediately!**
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
As a Warehouse Part-Time Overnight associate, instore, you’ll play a key part in connecting customers with the essential items they need to explore and embrace what’s possible for their home. As a Warehouse Part-Time Overnight instore associate, you will also deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need.
The Warehouse Part Time Overnight, instore, helps provide and deliver the right products to our customers by safely unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, keeps the backroom organized, and ensures equipment is charged. Additionally, this associate organizes merchandise and top stock to set up stores for sales success. To be successful, the associate must understand and prepare for the physical demands of moving merchandise for the majority of his/her shift.
_Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores._
We are immediately hiring for Warehouse Part-Time Overnight associates, instore, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
**What’s in It for You?**
This Warehouse Part-Time Overnight associate instore role is the opposite of a desk job. You’ll be active, on your feet, and working in fast-paced environment Warehouse Part-Time Overnight Associates gain:
• A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
• The chance to kickstart a new career, develop intimate knowledge of Lowe’s products, and master customer service skills.
• Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
• A talented team who will treat you like family.
• Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits (http://benefitspricing.com/lowes/2021/index.html) *.
**Your Shift at Lowe’s**
• Unload trucks.
• Sort products in the backrooms.
• Safely stock products on shelves.
• Ensure aisles are clean, organized, and safe.
• Engage customers, vendors, and associates with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
**Who We’re Looking for:**
Preferred qualifications include:
• You’ve worked in restaurant, hospitality, or other warehouse jobs, and are looking for a new career in retail.
• You have prior experience in a customer service role, in any industry.
• You’ve served in the military.
• You’re bilingual.
• You have 3 months of experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
• You have experience working in a warehouse environment.
• Be able to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted, or over 25lbs assisted.
• Possess 3 months experience operating common retail technology, smartphones, tablets, or computers.
• For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
**_Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply._**
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
*Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe’s is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
Our Military Commitment
At Lowe's, our commitment to recognize, honor, and respect those who serve in our country's military is rooted in our history and informs the decisions we make today:
- Lowe's was founded on the heels of World War II, by veteran Carl Buchan, whose leadership and vision helped us grow from a small hardware store in Wilkesboro, NC, into the FORTUNE 100® company we are today.
- Lowe's is ranked #38 among GI Job's "Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers®".
- Lowe's is part of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP), working with military installation contacts to promote job opportunities to military spouses.
- Lowe's is an Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) Partner.
- Lowe's offers extended benefits for employees serving in the military.
We regularly participate in a variety of military-sponsored events and job fairs across the country, looking for more people to join the Lowe's team of military veterans. At more than 14,000 strong, our military veteran employees work in roles across our organization, from management to retail and customer support. And we demonstrate our appreciation for them in many ways, including:
- A 10% discount to all veterans during Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Veterans Day weekends; and a 10% discount every day to all active, reserve, retired and disabled veterans who carry a valid, military-issued photo ID card.
- Regular support for the military and the USO, including recent refurbishments to 16 USO centers across the U.S., to help welcome home our returning troops.
- The Lowe's Employee Giving Campaign, which allows employees to set aside a portion of their paycheck, to benefit the USO and other organizations, which Lowe's will match 50 cents to the dollar.
The military instills leadership, a strong work ethic, and a passion for a job well done. It allows pioneering spirits to demonstrate their commitment to teamwork and problem solving. And these are the traits of a Lowe's employee. As you focus on your post-military career, consider exploring the employment opportunities at Lowe's.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Staten Island, New York
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Staten Island, New York
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Woodbridge, New Jersey
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Union, New Jersey
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Paramus, New Jersey
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Paterson, New Jersey
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Newton, New Jersey
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | North Bergen, New Jersey
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Jersey City, New Jersey
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Flemington, New Jersey