Now offering $500 Hiring Bonus to eligible employees after 90 days!
Pay Rate: $11.50
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As a Preferred Service Representative, you will direct customers to the next step in their Avis Budget Rental Experience. You will provide customers with directions and travel tips. You will also prepare and process rental transactions while obtaining and verifying the customer's information.
Excellence is rewarded at every level. From our "best in class" recognition for top sales performance to our CEO acknowledgements for outstanding customer service, Avis Budget Group is committed to acknowledging and rewarding you for a job well done.
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 1 year of prior Customer Service experience
- Willingness to learn and help others Motivation and dependability
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Ability to use proven sales techniques while providing a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment
Perks you’ll get:
- An hourly base pay plus an extremely lucrative commission/incentive/bonus plan (Unlimited earnings potential as much as 3 times your annual base salary!)
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility solutions, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to sit, stand, and type for prolonged periods. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Here at Avis Budget Group, we’re as passionate about getting things right for our employees as we are for our customers. And that’s saying a lot. We understand that personal aspirations matter. So, wherever you want to go in your career, you’ll find the right route here.
With 11,000 rental locations across over 180 countries and world-famous brands including Avis, Budget and Zipcar – joining our team can take you further than you could imagine.
Whether it's a leisure or business trip, we help people come together during those times that matter most to them. Avis Budget Group is the global leader in car rental services and home to Zipcar, the world's leading car-sharing network. No matter where customers are in the world, we can offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
Want to join us? Discover more of the moments that matter in a career with us.