Safety-Kleen is looking for a Sales Representative to join their safety conscious team. This role focuses on building business within their territories as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. While working in conjunction with route drivers, the Outside Sales Representative provides product insight to our clientele regarding essential lines of business.
This position requires daily visits to our local branch location.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work with route drivers to convert new sales opportunities;
- Grow current customer base with new lines of business;
- Prepare and deliver customer quotes;
- Prospect and convert leads into customers;
- Achieve monthly sales quotas/budgets;
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Exceptional computer skills;
- Tenacious, assertive, strong organizational skills and a hunter mentality;
- Proven ability to develop a book of business;
- Working knowledge and current use of Salesforce.com is a plus;
- 3+ years business to business sales experience preferred;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today. To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services and largest hazardous waste disposal company in North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. The Company provides a broad range of hazardous material management and disposal services including the collection, packaging, transportation, recycling, treatment and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. It also provides a wide variety of environmental cleanup services on customer sites or other locations on a scheduled or emergency response basis. The Company provides industrial and specialty services, such as high-pressure and chemical cleaning, pigging and decoking, material processing and industrial lodging services to refineries, chemical plants, pulp and paper mills, and other industrial facilities. It also provides exploration, surface rentals, solids control, and environmental services to the energy sector serving oil and gas exploration, production, and power generation. Safety-Kleen, a subsidiary of Clean Harbors, provides used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental solutions company for small quantity waste generators supported by the world's largest re-refining capabilities to convert used oil into base and blended lube oils.
Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen | West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen | Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Crafton, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | , Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | , Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Murrysville, Pennsylvania
Pep Boys | Washington, Pennsylvania