Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values: People Accountability
- We are seeking a validation project specialist (验证项目专员), who need to assist in the completion of work assigned by validation manager. As part of the Validation Centre, a successful candidate will participate in process Validation and product Validation in the life science.
In this role you will
- 熟悉常规的化学分析测试(GC-MS, LC-MS-MS, HPLC, ICP-MS, etc.)和微生物测试。需要安排协调测试计划并协助团队成员完成测试报告的撰写。也需要参与测试方法的建立和撰写;
- 2 - 3 年生命科学相关行业工作经历'优先考虑
- 熟练操作MS Office等常规办公软件
- Responsible, honest and reliable;
- Actively cooperate with others at work, and do not delay projects due to personal problems affecting team cooperation;
- Give full play to value, innovate actively, improve work efficiency or reduce costs.
Our organization proudly supports our Nation’s active and reserve military service members, veterans, and their families. Entegris honors the extraordinary sacrifices you have made for our country and realize that through this service, you bring a unique set of values, perspectives, and experiences with you. At Entegris, we put our values - People, Accountability, Creativity and Dedication to Excellence - at the core of how we operate as an organization. We believe what we do is as important as how we do it. We want you to be part of our dynamic culture, which champions leaders at every level of the company.
More about Entegris
Through the power of our solutions and technology expertise, Entegris provides customers with innovative, science-based solutions to their toughest technology challenges. Headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, Entegris employs approximately 5,100 people worldwide, with roughly half employed in Asia-Pacific or Europe. With research and development, customer service, analytical labs, and manufacturing in Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe, Entegris supports customers around the globe as they take technology to the next level.
We Are Hiring!
Are you a transitioning member of the military or a military veteran who is looking for a civilian career that provides opportunities for growth and career advancement? Entegris is currently looking for Technicians, Engineers, Supervisors, Operators and Managers. If you are interested in a career in one of these fields, check out our current open positions to the right for more information and to apply today!
What Happens After You Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Entegris job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on Entegris’ career page. In order to be considered for next steps, please complete the application on Entergis’ career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Entegris reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win an Interview with Entegris:
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out our Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!