Enlighten, an HII company, is looking for a motivated Front End Developer. Will work in a fast paced, small business environment, creating and updating front end applications for the Big Data Platform (BDP).
- Assist with the creation, enhancement, and maintenance of web applications
- Troubleshoot customer reported issues in applications and providing support
- Write unit tests and conduct quality assurance testing
- A current security clearance is not required on day one, but will be processed for a clearance and therefore all candidates must be a U.S. Citizen. Current Secret level clearance is a plus.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field. Educational requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- Familiarity with Git or other version control software
- Comfortable working on a *nix command line
- Self-motivation; Ability to multi-task and prioritize open issues / tickets accordingly
- Problem solving skills and ability to review information and compile data appropriately as needed
About Technical Solutions, A Division of Huntington Ingalls Industries:
Building on a legacy of more than a century of naval shipbuilding, Huntington Ingalls Industries' Technical Solutions division is accelerating national security solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Comprising more than 7,000 professionals, our unique national security portfolio includes cyber and electronic warfare, fleet sustainment, ISR, live, virtual, constructive (LVC) solutions, nuclear and environmental services, and unmanned systems. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
Security Clearance: None
Telework - Limited
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics - Your Talent Is Our Strength.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division provides mission-critical national security solutions to government and commercial customers worldwide. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs about 44,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
- Builder of the most complex ships in the world for 135 years at Newport News, and 82 years at Ingalls.
- Sole builder of U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, the world’s largest warships, and one of two builders constructing nuclear-powered submarines.
- Exclusive provider of refueling services for nuclear-powered aircraft carriers, at the forefront of new ship technologies, specialized manufacturing capabilities and nuclear facility management.
- Largest industrial employer in Virginia and Mississippi, and an employer in Louisiana and Alabama.
- Largest supplier of U.S. Navy surface combatants—has built more than 70 percent of Navy fleet of warships.
- Builder-of-record for Aegis DDG 51 class of guided missile destroyers.
- Builder of record for the LHA 6 class large-deck amphibious ships and the sole builder of the Navy’s newest fleet of the San Antonio (LPD 17) class amphibious assault ships.
- Builder-of-record for the flagship of the U.S. Coast Guard – the National Security Cutter.
- Provider of mission critical and practical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide through Technical Solutions.
- Provider of advanced unmanned maritime solutions for defense, marine research and commercial applications
- Next-generation enterprise IT and C51SR
- Management and operations of Department of Energy nuclear sites
- Fleet sustainment
- Employs more than 6,800 engineers and designers.
Huntington Ingalls Industries | Meridian, Idaho
Kelly | Boise, Idaho
Kelly | Boise, Idaho
Kelly | Boise, Idaho
Highmark Health | , Idaho
Nutrien | Parma, Idaho
Accenture | Boise, Idaho
TKC Holdings, Inc. | Boise, Idaho
Ross Stores, Inc. | Nampa, Idaho
Ross Stores, Inc. | Boise, Idaho