Our Cyber Investigation and Forensic Response (CIFR) practice is rapidly growing, and we are hiring mid to very senior level incident response and threat hunting professionals to work with our F500 enterprise customers. With our recent acquisitions we continue to enhance our incident response, threat hunting, forensics, threat intelligence, and purple teaming capabilities.
With Accenture Security, you will be part of a specialized team to respond to some of the largest and most complex data breaches around the world, as well as conduct cyber threat hunting in some of the most complex business environments, leveraging a variety of tools and techniques. You will work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment along with a diverse team of talent, in support of one mission – providing expert incident response services to Accenture customers
· Lead end-to-end incident response investigations with Accenture’s customers
· Identify and investigate intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach, by leveraging EDR solutions and threat intelligence sources
· Conduct host forensics, network forensics, log analysis, and malware analysis in support of incident response investigations
· Conduct threat hunting across customer’s networks with indicators of compromise, hunting for evidence of a compromise
· Conduct incident response within various Cloud platforms
· Identify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures to develop indicators of compromise
· Develop and implement remediation plans in conjunction with incident response
· Form and articulate expert opinions based on findings and analysis
· Produce comprehensive and accurate oral and written reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
· Effectively communicate and interface with customers, both technically and strategically from the executive level, to customers stakeholders and legal counsel
· Support leadership in properly scoping engagements with innovative methodical approaches, based on customer requirements
Lead engagement delivery from kickoff through remediation, either on premises or remote, depending on customer requirements
· Expert knowledge of forensic file system and memory techniques and use of the most commonly used toolsets, such as EnCase and FTK Suite
· Deep technical knowledge of methods utilized for evidence collection, maintenance of chain of custody and associated documentation, evidence storage and analysis, and evidentiary reporting
· Experience with IDA Pro, OllyDbg, other disassemblers/debuggers
· Thorough understanding of cyber security operations, security monitoring, EDR and SIEM tools, to include Endgame, Falcon, and Splunk
· Detailed knowledge of Windows & Unix based operating systems and administrative tools
· Windows disk and memory forensics
· Unix or Linux disk and memory forensics
· Static and dynamic malware analysis
· Network traffic and protocol analysis utilizing tools such as Wireshark
· Applied knowledge of security controls such as authentication and identity management, security enhanced network architectures and application based controls (including Windows, Unix, and network equipment )
· Excellent time management, writing and communication skills
· Strong analytic, qualitative, and quantitative reasoning skills
Nice Skills to Have
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or related disciplines
· Security certifications: CISSP, SANS GIAC (GREM, GCFA, GCIH), OSCP
· Minimum 5 years of comparable experience
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/about/inclusion-diversity/us-workforce)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (https://www.accenture.com/\_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-9/Accenture-Annual-Policy-Statement-Regarding-EEO-2018-Applicant.pdf) .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/contact-us) or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.
Accenture | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Accenture | Saint Paul, Minnesota
Accenture | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Entegris | Chaska, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Saint Louis Park, Minnesota