Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Product Security Architect (HBT)
Are you a cyber professional who desires to make a difference in the everyday security of people? Are you tired of being a consultant to engineering teams that ignore your input? Someone who wants to drive real improvements into real products in an environment which has a strong organizational support for product security?
The Product Security Architectreports to the Global Product Security Architect Leader and will be responsible to provide product security expertise to product development teams throughout all phases of the SDLC; and to provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
As a key member of our growing product security team, you'll leverage your proven experience and...
- Provide architecture and best practices guidance in building secure Honeywell products.
- Support product security process activities including threat modeling, security requirements, security reviews, threat vulnerability assessments for all software and firmware development in HBT
- Lead efforts with the development teams to quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
- Provide product security related coaching/mentoring and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams in HBT
- Drive a standardized set of security product requirements into product and service offerings.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional activities for incident response
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation the company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe and sustainable place. The business is organized into five primary groups: Aerospace; Building Technologies; Performance Materials and Technologies; Safety and Productivity Solutions; and the Connected Enterprise.
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a global leader for products and technologies that are installed in more than 10 million buildings worldwide. These offerings support building owners and occupants to ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Honeywell is a pioneer in the Internet of Things, developing the next generation of connected offerings.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline. Master’s preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years software development experience required with at-least 3 years in developing secure systems.
- Product architecture and development background
- Secure software development lifecycle experience
- Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Certifications in security and privacy demonstrating deep practical knowledge such as CSSLP or CISSP
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Understanding of Agile software development practices
- Exhaustive experience around security requirements review, performing threat modeling, security architecture & design review, secure code review, vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Experience with widely used security tools like SD Elements, BlackDuck Hub, Microsoft Threat modeling tool, SAST (Coverity, SonarQube), DAST (Burp, ZAP, AppSpider), Fuzzing, Vulnerability management and continuous monitoring tools.
- Sound understanding of Cryptography, encryption algorithms, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Secure boot and Open source risk management.
- JOB ID: req319008
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India