About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Use of this job is restricted to Wells Fargo Technology. Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices. Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments. Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments. Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures. Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets. As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain. Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
Market Skills and Certifications
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role:
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for leading and contributing to the design, development, automation testing, maintenance and support of mission critical systems that enable business functions like real time services/UI interfaces.
- Deliver high quality and effective technology solutions for our customers. This includes development of new applications, enhancements of existing applications, and support of all the legacy applications used by our customers. In this role, you will also provide mentoring to junior staff and collaborate with other development and business analyst leads to ensure desired outcomes on key business or technology and regulatory related initiatives.
- Provide expert consultation and support in the development of Master & Reference Data Services. Analyze business requirements, designs and write technical specifications to design or redesign Microservices or databases, write automation test script – working as a full stack developer.
- Develop original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff. Develop solutions that can leverage existing development/tools as well as create solutions that act as building blocks for future development.
- Lead and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts. Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participate in overall systems testing.
- Lead the migration of applications through lower environments and into production.
- Develop new documentation, participate in the development of department technical procedures and design user guides.
- Perform application support and troubleshooting, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversee updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Ensure compliance with all SDLC policies and procedures including effective planning of all changes in advance to ensure all required lead times, SDLC checkpoints, etc. are met.
- 9+ years of application development experience
- 9+ years of Latest Core Java experience
- 7+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 7+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Working experience on Kafka or any other pub-sub/streaming application
- Working exp. on some NoSQL database like MongoDb
- 4+ years of working experience with Agile, DevOps, CICD
- Deep understanding of a MicroServices architecture, including professional experience in the design, build, and operations of micro services in a production environment
- Working knowledge on popular design patterns
- Deep experience in automation testing skill using Junit, JMock, Cucumber
- Dynamic/Flexible in playing the role of agile team member by wearing multiple hats in the team – Lead developer, designer, Automation QA Eng.
- Strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal comm skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 68109
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | ,