• Support Delivery Lead in the estimation of costs and developing work plans for a work stream
• Participate in Service Delivery led Transition activities
• Apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts and alternatives
• Lead a workstream or a defined portion of a program and/or plays a key delivery role within a program
• Define, build, and implement workable components to programs by leveraging existing standard solution components as much as possible
• Adhere to and implement PMO methods and tools
• Define detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/workstream of a program
• Manage internal/external client relationship within their area of responsibility
• Lead detailed designs and build of at least one workstream component or sub-component working within the guides of the overall PMO methods
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• Must have at least 10 years of overall experience in Program and Project Management under BPO industry
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in Managerial role under BPO industry
• Excellent verbal & written English communications skills
• Must have strong Project Management skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.