About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Technology Infrastructure (TI) team within the Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
This position will be part of an agile application development team within the ITSM Solutions team. The team supports the full Software Development Lifecycle for 6 internally developed applications that provide technology infrastructure service request and fulfillment capabilities.
- This position will be responsible for full-stack development which can include developing enhancements or resolving bugs in existing Products.
- Developing new applications to support the sunset of older applications and working with ancillary technologies to support application integration and data integrity.
- The development team is global which requires use of online collaboration tools to efficiently and effectively engage with peers.
- The role involves working with global product management to execute on the product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the technical evolution of the product/customer onboarding infrastructure and user experience
- Manage execution of building the product, releasing it to customers and the services provided thereof.
- 10+ years' experience with VB.Net/C#, ASP.NET and MS SQL.
- 3+ years' experience with Python scripting for infrastructure automation.
- 7+ years' ASP.Net web development experience.
- 7+ years SQL Server developer role experience along with performance tuning.
- 5+ years' experience with Java script, AJAX and jQuery
- 5+ years' ASP.Net MVC, Web API development experience.
- 5+ years' experience with Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3
- 5+ years Rest/SOAP Web-API consumption experience
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft Application Blocks/Enterprise Library (Data Access, Exception Handling and Logging)
- 5+ years' experience designing and developing application architectures that promote reusability across multiple sites
- 3+ years' experience with Responsive UI framework(ViewJS, react, AngularIO) from scratch.
- Well versed in Agile development strategies and ceremonies, Test Driven Development and integration of test framework, CI/CD and DevOps.
- Infrastructure experience of product development, product management, customer on-boarding, UI/UX , microservices development and scalable automation
- Atlassian JIRA and extensive GIT experience for development.
- Azure DevOps experience, Cloud Foundry, MongoDB experience for product development.
- Normal working hours with Eastern Time zone overlap to accommodate onshore and offshore development resource collaboration.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 70597
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.