About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
• 10+ years of experience in Java/j2ee/Spring/Spring boot development and architecture.
• Experience designing and implementing APIs, including deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP etc.
• Understanding of Cloud Native principles and techniques such as Micro services
• Experience with designing solutions that support horizontal scalability
• Experience with distributed processing of large data sets
• Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, Github, Artifactory, Sonar etc.
• Should have in-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
• Experience working on NOSQL, MongoDB and any one relational DB such as SQL Server.
• Experience in jquery/Angular/React js
- Container Technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, PKS
- Experience in designing and building applications using PCF, Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Hands-on integration experience with public cloud/ private cloud integrations
- Knowledge of reliability engineering and SRE.
- Good to have - Certifications on AWS, Azure, PCF.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 70611
At Wells Fargo, we’ve been proudly supporting military veterans and their families for more than 170 years.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses.
As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Connection Employee Resource Group, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.